South Bend Community School Corporation values community partner relationships and therefore supports community groups and organizations
that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. This is part of our go-green initiative that enables us to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility by moving from paper to digital flyer delivery. E-flyers are emailed directly to parents' inboxes as well as posted online for easy access, just click on the Peachjar Quick Link that is on all school websites. Paper flyers from outside organizations
are no longer distributed.
If there is a fee associated with an event that an outside organization
wants to advertise, there will be a nominal fee charged by Peachjar. The fee is minimal, and is less expensive than printing paper flyers and delivering them to our schools. Please call Peachjar customer service for pricing at:
If there is no fee associated with an event that an outside organization
wants to advertise, there will be no charge to upload the flyer to Peachjar.
There is no fee
for any SBCSC school to upload to Peachjar.
To request flyer approval with a fee associated:
1. Call Peachjar customer service number at 1-877-402-1786 for pricing.
2. Visit www.peachjar.com and register as an Enrichment provider.
3. SBCSC staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below
To request flyer approval with no fee associated:
1. E-mail the flyer to Mindy Valentiny
2. The flyer will be reviewed for approval based on the standards below.
SBCSC approves the distribution of:
1. Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use leisure time, and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by an SBCSC program.
2. Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the SBCSC curriculum.
SBCSC does not approve the distribution of:
1. Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a
particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
2. Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a
particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
3. Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
4. Advertising a for-profit organization.